|The latest news from our Recruiter Trainer||TEAM MISSISSIPPI MISSION STATEMENT|
mission of the Recruiter/Trainer Program is to positively promote the
Ladies auxiliary to the Veterans of Foriegn War by teaching members how
to recruit ne members, as well as how to retain members, so that our
organization can grow and prosper for many years to come.
I will also need a copy of the new member list that each auxiliary will send you after their meeting.
- Commit to being a part of the team for at least one year.
- Recruit, as well as train members, in the Auxiliaries in your District.
a school of instruction (30-60 minutes long) at your next District
meeting to convey the information learned at the training session.
- Attend additional trainings at Department functions during the year.
an Auxiliary meeting at each Auxiliary in your District at least once
per Quarter (use this time to give positive feedback or provide more
- send monthly reports to me detailing the following:
- Which Auxiliaries you vistied that month
- What ideas you promoted to the Auxiliaries to help with recruiting
- How many new members each Auxiliary in your District signed up
Beginning in August, Please send in monthly reports and new member lists no later than the 5th of every month.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to working with you and growing our wonderful organization.